Wednesday, April 15, 2020

4-15-2020

My slip and two night grown came today.  I went to the store and brought some hair remover lotion and some feminine douche to use as an enema.
I got back home strip and applied the hair remover lotion all ove my body waited a little past the time on the bottle.  I washed that body hair down the drain, cleaned myself out and used my vibrating dildo on myself and it felt wonderful as I haven't used it for four months or better.  I will have to start using it more.
I don my panties, bra, pantyhose, control brief and heels.  I then applied my makeup, put my new slip on and don a long dress.  Put on my wig (which I don't like) , earrings and a necklace. sprayed some perfume on and here I sit.
If it wasn't for this virus thing and if I had a woman's coat to wear I would have gone out this evening to a club.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness aren't you doing well.... you must be so proud ....

    BIG smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to pass the time the best way I can.

      Delete
  2. I've used the hair remover lotion. I'm not crazy about the smell but it does work pretty good. I shave from head to toe every other day and have no body hair anywhere. I love feeling smooth all over! Douching is a must for me also, especially before my boyfriend comes over

    ReplyDelete