Wednesday, April 29, 2020

04-29-2020

This past Saturday my feminine self got the better of my male self and she ordered a breast pump the kind nursing mothers use.  She ordered it in pink and she used it today and it felt wonderful. She plans on using it  about six times a day so that should be every four hours for 10-minutes each breast.  She also ordered a pair of slacks and a blouse to go with it.  Now she needs some flat shoes and another purse and she will be ready to start shopping as a woman.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try a breast pump or something that would give me at least small breasts, I've tried the herbal things but it got expensive so I didn't stick with it. Please let us know how it works! I absolutely love flats and have several pairs and actually bought another pair yesterday at Target since the other stores are closed. They are from their "A New Day" line and are black pointed toe flats. They are super cute and very comfortable! I also bought a new pink lace bra and matching panties from them also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it for a week now, it has puff up my nipples and they stay puff up for a few hours. That are also more sensitive to the touch.
      I tried a nipple pump late late last year and couldn't get to work. This pump the kind nursing mother use besides pumping it also messages the breast. I use it several times a day and will continue to do so.

      Delete
    2. Please let us know of your progress Sharon! Hugs

      Delete