Sunday, June 14, 2020

06-14-2020

If I still lived in a subdivision I believe I would go see a professional about getting started on hormones. Since I live in the country and have animals to take care of I don't see that happening, plus with the vehicle I drive it would make it hard to find a parking space downtown. It also one of the reasons I don't venture out dressed as a woman. At this time there is no way I can afford another vehicle for my feminine self to drive.
I do believe if I can get my breast to grow out and fill my bra without the silicone inserts. I would have no choice but to come out to friends and family even if they live a hundred miles or so from me
I can see one sister accepting it but not sure about the other.
Oh, well just keep doing what I have been doing keeping in the closet but door is cracking open more and more everyday. One of these days it is going to blow out and I will going out as a woman. I do know for sure I will go out on Halloween as a woman and may go out to a service the day after. If I'm seen out as a woman on the Sunday following Halloween so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment