Sunday, June 28, 2020

06-28-2020

I have a craving for chicken all day, decided I would out get some.
If I was going out I decided That I needed to shave my face afterwards I applied some foundation and face powder, sprayed perfume on. Then I stripped down to my panties and put on suntan pantyhose, woman's jeans with a woman's top that is too small but it showed my puff up breast,
Put on a slip on shoes(drab) got my wallet in the jeans and keys and walked out the door. I went to a discount store looking for a few feminine hygiene items that I enjoy using along with a few other items.
Stop at KFC and got my meal and headed home.
It felt good wearing all feminine clothes and look forward to doing it again only next time hopefully I will go shopping for woman's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment