Thursday, June 4, 2020

06-04-2020

I took some time out of my day today to get back into my feminine self and it felt wonderful. I started last evening by applying two coats of red nail polish to my toenails. This morning I took a shower before going out to mow the grass, when I came back in I had two half bottle of hair remover lotion. I used them starting at my chest and working downward, waited five minutes and washed it off. Next I took a feminine douche that I use as an enema took the four once bottle in my bio pussy and inserted a lubricated tampon to help hold it in. Once flushed out I applied some body lotion all over my body, use woman's deodorant, don panties with a sanitary napkin, bra. pantyhose, heels and robe. Done some laundry then got my breast pump out and used it.
I need some more feminine hygiene items and I also need some more pantyhose. I am thinking a shopping trip next week will happen. Not ready to go out as a woman yet but will have on lingerie and pantyhose under whatever clothes I decide to wear. I do have some woman's jeans might have to wear a drab top and some loafers.
Once my own hair gets long enough I want to have it styled and colored in a woman's style and get my ears pierced.

No comments:

Post a Comment