Sunday, July 12, 2020

07-12-2020 "B"

I had plans today but they got changed so I became a woman for the day and it felt wonderful and right. I started out using some hair remover lotion after five minutes I rinsed it off. I applied red nail polish to my toenails. Then used a feminine douche as an enema and inserted a tampon to help hold it in. Shaved my face and applied foundation, face powder, eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.
Once flushed out I reinserted a well lubricated tampon back into my bio pussy, applied some scented body lotion and sprayed myself with perfume.
I then don panties with a sanitary napkin, bra, pantyhose, control brief, heels, full slip and a dress. I also put on earrings and stay dressed as a woman for most of the day. I still have my makeup on.
I will be getting dressed as a woman again tomorrow and will go grocery shopping with a combination of woman's clothes and drab attire in the next couple of days. I will be wearing makeup as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment