Sunday, July 19, 2020

07-19-2020

If I just had one older sister instead of two I think I could come out to one of them as transgender. I couldn't come out to both of them.
The one older sister that I wish I could out to is the one I used to borrowed clothes back when I was a lot younger and she has seen me dressed as a woman a time or two back in my late teens to early twenties. She has never married and far as I know she has only dated once or twice with a male but she has plenty of female friends that she hangs with.
I would have loved for her to have taken me out the last time she seen me as a woman, gone out shopping or to a club. Even now I wish there was some way I could tell her I enjoy dressing as a woman. That feeling has never left me.
I want to tell someone but am afraid to, afraid of being shamed. Guess I will continue to do it private but I am still wanting to go out shopping as a woman.
One good thing about my two sisters they both live a hundred miles from me.
Today I have on a corset, panties, bra glued some silicone breast on, woman's top and woman's shorts. I really could have had some help in tightening my corset tighter than what it is but it will do for now.
Tomorrow I will get completely dressed as a woman including makeup and stay like that all day.

1 comment:

  1. you need a good female friend, that you can open up to

    ReplyDelete