Tuesday, July 14, 2020

07-14-2020

To keep myself in a constant mood of dressing as a woman as I am wanting  to go out dressed as a woman shopping.
I have just order a pink cock cage. Last evening my feminine self placed an order for some woman's flat shoes, she also ordered three inch heels and some glue for her silicone breast.
I was planning on going out on Halloween but my feminine self has decided that she wants to go out sooner.
She just ordered three tops to go with jeans that she has, looks like she is going to go out a lot sooner than what he had planned. Later this evening when I went to the grocery store I had on eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I did have on sun glasses and had to wear a face mask but still was thrilling knowing what I had on and will continue to use it as a continence builder. Next time I will have on a mix of woman's clothes and drab attire or just all woman's clothes since she ordered some tops to go with her jeans. She will have some flat shoes coming also, may just have to go there as a woman carrying a purse.
We will see as she is wanting to go out a lot sooner than he had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment