Wednesday, September 30, 2020

09-30-2020

 I have been spending more time dressed as a woman than cleaning that room up. I even wore woman's jeans today and still can't get in that room to do some cleaning.

I had hope to be using a new dildo today but it to big for me. I will have to get something to open my bio pussy up.

I have been using two different types of  breast pumps here lately and I have to say my breast are tender to the touch. That hasn't stop me from pumping or sucking them up.

Just sitting here enjoying being dressed completely as a woman and it feels wonderful. 

In a way I wouldn't mind being caught or seen out dressed as a woman by some women I know. I still would like to go grocery shopping in a pencil skirt, satin blouse, nylons and heels on a Thursday or Friday afternoon or evening just like a business woman getting off of work and stopping by the store..

Then again I wouldn't mind getting employment where I go to work dressed as a woman, a specialty store for women, I would be willing to work in back of store as long as I could work there as a woman.

Here soon I will get his lazy butt back to cleaning that room until then I'm here to stay for a while and will continue to be the woman of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment