Monday, January 13, 2014

01-12-2014

I have been wanting to get back into my feminine mode but have kept delaying it until this morning when I forced myself to do it.
I took a shower using scented body wash, patted myself dry then applied scented body lotion all over my body, douched and inserted a well lubricated super plus tampon.  Once flushed out thirty minutes later, I reinserted another well lubricated regular flow tampon, sprayed myself with perfume, don panties with a sanitary napkin, black pantyhose and a black all-in-one.  I went ahead and applied makeup, donned a dress put on a wig and earrings.  I got my black wool coat out and put it on then decided that I also needed to find a necklace to put on, loaded my purse up and thought of walking out the door to go for a drive but didn't.
I have a three day weekend coming up and I am serious thinking of going out somewhere either out for diner or out to a club under-dressed as a woman.  I may even go out to a club as a woman if I can find the nerve to have a manicure done.

No comments:

Post a Comment