Wednesday, January 22, 2014

01/22/14/B

I couldn't stand it any longer I kept thinking about douching and I finally gave in, not before applying nail polish to my toenails, and taking a shower using scented body wash.  Once out of the shower and patted myself dry then I used a feminine douche and inserted a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I then sprayed myself with perfume and don panties with a sanitary napkin in them, black pantyhose, three inch slip on heels, control brief, bra with silicone inserts and a pull over dress.  It all feels so natural and right.
For sure the rest of the week will be just like what I done this afternoon, if not the rest of the month.  The next time I go grocery shopping I will be going there under-dressed as a woman and will purchase some hair remover lotion along with some more douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment