Monday, October 20, 2014

10-20-14

I have been out of nail polish and for some unknown reason I just get into being a sissy without some nail polish.
I may try again today to get into the mood and go grocery shopping under-dressed as a woman and purchase some needed feminine supplies.  Just in case I decide to go out at the end of October as a woman.
I do know I need to find some employment this winter and it would be nice to find it where I could work dressed as a woman.  In the real world that won't happen at least in the bible belt.
Took a shower using scented body wash, douched and had a super plus tampon inside of me.  I sprayed perfume on, don a bra with my silicone breasts inserts.  Have flushed myself out,  here in a few minutes I will be using my vibrating dildo on myself.  Then I will reinsert a regular flow tampon, don panties with a sanitary napkin in them, coffee color pantyhose, all-in-one body brief, jeans, pull over top.  Heels to start with, may apply some makeup, grab a purse and a change of shoes and head out the door to get some feminine supplies.
I do need to go shopping for some woman's shoes flats or casual shoes to go shopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment