Friday, October 24, 2014

10-24-14

For the last few days I have been somewhat wanting to get dressed as a woman but for the life of me can't seem to do it.
Finally figured it out I don't have any nail polish, that has been my stopping point.  That will change today, went to the grocery store for some feminine supplies last evening.  Wrong time to go as they were having Halloween for kids, place was packed but use it to buy feminine needs.  Now have nail polish, eye liner two different shades, mascara, hair dye, feminine douche and hair remover lotion.  Suppose to be in the seventies this weekend and into the eighties next week, which will put me back into the mood to become a woman.
Have one more important chore to get done outside with the weather being nice and hope to get it done this weekend then off to being a woman or at least dressing as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment