Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10-20-2015

Had to do some chores around here in drab attire today.  My new wig should here on Wednesday and hopefully by Thursday I will be to dressing as a woman.
I still need a few things from the store for my transformation into dressing as a woman.  Mainly makeup as I am running low.
Hopefully when I am out doing some more chores in drab attire tomorrow I can get what I need or what she needs.
I am still planning on going out as a woman at the end of the month and I will have a manicure done with just clear nail polish.
Hopefully by this time next year my hair will have grown out and I will have my ears pierced and my hair styled in a feminine cut.
It would be so nice to have someone to share this with, to have somebody suck and nibble on my breast, to have them treat me as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment