Sunday, March 20, 2016

03/20/2016

A lot has happen since the last time I posted.  On February 28, 2016 the last thing I remember was doing some yard work outside and the next thing I woke up in the emergency room at a hospital.  Apparently I fainted and when I hit the ground I dislocated my left shoulder.  I got to come back home the next day and by the following day I purged everything and I do mean everything.  I was afraid that my two older sisters would show up one day to do some house cleaning and find my stash of feminine attire and I didn't want to have that conservation while my shoulder and arm were in a sling.
Once my shoulder and arm get some movement back, then I will do some shopping to replace my wardrobe.  Hopefully I will lose some weight in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment