Wednesday, March 23, 2016

3-23-2016

I have been kicking myself for purging all of my feminine attire a few weeks ago.  I should have just bagged all of it up and put it somewhere.
Just got through placing an order for some new bra's, panties, a full slip and pantyhose.  I have no idea when I will be able to wear any of it but I will at least have some feminine items to wear when I think I am ready.
I will continue to shop on line but really would like to go shopping in person when the time comes that I can try on some items.
I will need to purchase silicone breast inserts again, that would be nice if I could find them locally.  Also new wig or two until my own grows back out.  Some more woman's shoes, purse and/or billfold along with woman's jewelry.
Makeup brushes, makeup, perfume, feminine hygiene products and hair remover lotion along with nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment