Monday, December 18, 2017

12/18/2017

I had a crazy dream this morning, that a man either my wife brought home or the step daughter did.  After having sex with them he came to me and told me I needed to have lipstick on my lips which they being my wife and step daughter were more then happy to applied it on my lips.  Next I was to clean his cock off with my wife on one nipple and step daughter on the other.  Once he was clean off, he said the next time he comes by that I have better be dressed as a woman as to which the two women said I would be.  He did come back a few days later and I was dressed as a woman, after servicing the two females he said it was now my turn .  He wanted to bend me over a chair but I asked if he could take me missionary style instead.  He said he now has three women in his stable and I am to stay dressed as a woman 24/7/365 a year no matter what.  It was at that time I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment