Friday, December 29, 2017

12/29/2017

Is it wrong for a cross-dresser to dressed as a woman and only be interested in woman?  I think not but so many women think that isn't true.  I have to admit there were times when I thought about a man taking my virgin hole but I think I could be with the right woman that would use a strap on dildo on me and I would be just fine with it.  Although the thought of having someone shooting their cum inside of me turns me on and having to put something inside of me to plug it up to keep from leaking cum.  To have that walk of shame.
Have been looking at bra's on line, may have to get a post office box so that I can have a place to send my purchases to.  As the size I need can only be brought on line.
Here in a bit I will be able to masturbate to wearing a bra, panties and using a vibrating dildo on myself.  When or if I get a post office box I will also order pantyhose.
I know I shouldn't be thinking of doing it as it will leave to further purchases and will eventually be found out.  Just wish it could be her in the wife that would come up with idea of feminizing me.  Oh well the only thing that would happen is everybody I know finding out that I cross-dress as a woman.

2 comments:

  1. There is no shame in being a cross-dresser and many (myself included) are not interested in men - except maybe their cocks! :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the only thing that might interest me; sucking it or having it inside of me shooting cum into my bio pussy.

    ReplyDelete