Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12/26/2017

Here it is a day after Christmas and still can't stop thinking of the dream I had a couple of weeks ago.  I would be a lot happier if the wife could understand how much hornier I would be if I could wear panties, a bra and be hairless.  If I could be dressed as a woman around her and her oldest daughter to be able to go with them to have our nails done and to go out shopping as three women.  Just to be able to be another woman in the household.  All of us using makeup and spraying perfume on with all traces of man gone out of the house.  Three purses laying around, with mother and I having a lesbian relationship.Taking turns using a strap on dildo on each other  To go out shopping for dildos.
It is almost midnight and I am thinking next month I am going to buy myself some panties to wear and maybe a bra when the women of the house aren't home Might as well buy some pantyhose as well.  I might see about a dildo or two to use on myself when they aren't home also.

No comments:

Post a Comment