Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12/12/2017

Every afternoon about this time I have a few hours to myself, it's then that I get to thinking about what I used to do and enjoyed doing.
Just couldn't seem to lose the weight that I wanted to get down to the size I would have liked to be..  So I like to think I gave it up or to put it back on hold for a while.
Anyway I get to thinking back then when I would lose body hair, use a feminine douche as an enema, lay on my bed and insert a well-lubricated  vibrating dildo into my bio pussy and I would play with my nipples through my bra and have many organism.  Then I would insert a well-lubricated tampon back into my bio pussy, spray perfume on, don panties, pantyhose, heels and get fully dressed as a woman.  Only problem I was always afraid to leave and go out shopping as the woman I felt I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment