Wednesday, December 11, 2019

12-11-2019

It has been five days since I was under-dressed as a woman.  I have been waiting on a few things to be delivered.  Received a breast pump that I had ordered but can't get the switch to work, may need to look at it again.  Yesterday I received a purse, billfold and two pairs of clip on earrings.  Today I hope to get a sleep chemise and robe.  This morning I also ordered a pair of silicon breast inserts from Her Room.  That place has turned into one of my favorite web-sites to order from.
I need to get my feminine douche to use as an enema and a couple of super plus tampons, then to take a shower and shave my face and get dressed as a woman with some makeup on to see how my new earrings look on me.  Should I go out anywhere I will be able to wear my woman's jean as now I have a purse to carry my money and ID's in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon!

    I love your blog, and thanks for liking mine and commenting also!

    Looks like you have been shopping too, and thanks again for mentioning the online shopping site "Her Room" on my blog. I actually added it in. I love that place and forgot all about it!

    Did you figure out the issue with the Breast pump?
    I also wondered if they actually work. Maybe not for having anything big, just cute B cup breasts? I've heard that combined with some herbal supplements, ect its been known to, but cant seem to find any concrete proof on it. Thoughts?

    I've had silicone breasts in the past. I stupidly purged my last pair about 10 years ago. They feel good and wear well if you have nice ones. I'm at the point where I either want real ones, or nothing although I think about buying some again.

    I douche too, but not all the time.Its not good for a daily thing. I do it now and then to feel fresh or if I have a date for obvious reasons.

    You can buy and use Summers Eve, ect It usually comes in a two pack at most stores, which you may know. You might like the scented douches that they have and they are nice now and then...However, don't use them often, unless its their vinegar wash. The other ones are not suited for our pussies. What I do is use them once, then unscrew the caps and fill with luke warm water and reuse them many times. When they wear out, simply buy another box. They are less than 5 bucks.



    ReplyDelete