Monday, December 16, 2019

12-16-2019

The more I read stories about being taken  the more I want to experience it for myself.  To find someone who wouldn't mind me being dressed as a woman and taken out on a date dressed to the nines so to speak. To have him or her cares my nylon covered legs to whisper in my ear what they want to do, to cares my body and to stick something inside of me whether it is a strap on dildo or the real thing.  If the real thing to feel is shooting cum inside of me.
I have used vibrating dido's in the past and will be buying another one here in a week or two  
In the coming new year I want to start going out dressed as a woman, I want to do my grocery shopping as a woman even if I have to find a different grocery store to do it..  I had thought of wearing a business suit and going to one on a Thursday evening like I was just heading home from work.  I also want to start socializing as a woman and shopping for clothes and makeup as a woman.  To go to a nail salon for a pedicure and manicure as a woman.  If I can get my hair long enough to go to a beauty salon and have it style, colored .

3 comments:

  1. If you asked me on a date, what do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://sleepytyme4.blogspot.com/2018/12/jeanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like thoughts I've had. I have been out for some walks in the parks and quiet stores and museums. I think you'll love it.. mmm! cd sara

    ReplyDelete