Wednesday, December 4, 2019

12-4-2019

For the last couple of months I have been thinking of buying a sewing machine along with a a fitting form.  There just isn't any dresses, skirts and woman's tops out there that I like the look of.
I was taught to sew a long time ago, have plenty of time on my hands and enough room to give it a try.  I do enjoy watching sewing channels on public TV.
I need a few things from the store, I didn't plan on wearing what I have on but it does feel good.
I used hair remover lotion all over my body, waited a bit the rinsed it off, then I used a feminine douche as a enema and inserted a tampon to help hold it in while I shaved my face.
Removed the tampon and sat to relieve the fluid inside of me.  Once flushed out I reinserted a well lubricated tampon back inside of anus.  Don panties with a sanitary napkin, don a clean bra, put pantyhose on along with a control brief, my woman's heels, a woman's top and jeans.
I then started to apply some makeup I brought last week onlt to find out I didn't get any eye shadow.
If I had a purse I would wear out what I am wearing as these jeans has no back pockets.  I will have to change into my drab jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment