Thursday, December 19, 2019

12-19-2019

I don't know what came over me this morning, got up done some chores, then hit the shower.  Once out of the shower used a feminine douche as an enema and insert a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Shaved my face and released the fluid inside of me.  I the reinserted a well lubricated tampon back inside of me, don panties with a sanitary napkin, put my bras on, went into the bedroom and don my pantyhose.  Got a new woman's sweater out of the package and put it on, step in a pair of heels and went and applied foundation, face powder, eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss.  I put on some clipped earrings and put on a pair of woman jeans.  Transfer my money and ID's to a woman's billfold, put on a drab jacket, stuck the billfold in a pocket inside of the jacket.  Changed out of my heels into some loafers and got into my vehicle and drove across town to a Victoria Secret store to buy some perfume.  No one batted an eye as to how I was dressed.
I must say it felt wonderful and right to be out dressed as a woman.  Hopefully I will doing it again in the near future, only the next time I will be shopping for clothes.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely day, dear! cd sara

    ReplyDelete