Monday, January 13, 2020

01-13-2020

Today I have been dressed as a woman with makeup and perfume on  since 8:00am and I must say it feels wonderful and right.  I even walked out back to feel the cool air air on my nylon covered legs.  I usually dress as a woman for a couple of hours, them masturbate and lose all interest in being dressed as a woman.  Not today I even masturbated but kept telling myself that I needed to stay dressed as a woman, when I start going out in the next few months, should I cum in my panties I will still need to be dressed as a woman.  I probably need to shop for another shade of pantyhose, my two favorite colors are black and coffee, thinking may have to get suntan..
The last time I stay dressed as a woman this long is when I first moved into this home.  Back then I would stay dressed as a woman for about 8 to 10 hours a day.  Not everyday but would do it about 2 or 3 times a week.
One thing I do miss today I don't have any douche, where as I would have douche this morning and inserted a well lubricated tampon into my love hole.
I have been completely dressed as a woman for eight hours could have gone longer but have some chores to do outside as my male self.  Come Wednesday I will be back to dressing as a woman.

4 comments:

  1. You are making good progress. Now make sure you have nice lingerie like any woman would when you slip into bed. Sure you can masturbate, like always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE suntan pantyhose!! You should get yourself many pairs! Your legs will look tan and toned and glossy in them:) I always wear control top because they help hide my tucked little cock better. And most days I wear a second pair of hose over them. Today it's super sheer black pantyhose that match my pencil skirt and stilettos. I also got dressed at 8:00 this morning!! Fabulous minds think alike.
    Ciao! Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you that you were able to masturbate and not feel the shame that forces you to undress!! I'm still not there yet. Everytime I'm enfemme and horny, I'll remind myself that there is nothing wrong with women pleasuring themselves, that I should be able to cum and pull my panties and hose back up and get on with my day. But I can't do it....yet. I guess I need to practice more;)
    Ciao! Elise

    ReplyDelete