Wednesday, January 8, 2020

01-08-2020

I haven't been out dressed as a woman since right before Christmas, I have gone out under-dressed as a woman without makeup on but I was wearing perfume.
Today I decide that I was going to make meat loaf before starting it I went ahead and applied my makeup, only right since I like to dress in woman's attire, might as well do as the woman of the house.
I went ahead and ordered two all in ones extra firm to drop down two dress sizes as I want to start going out in the new year as a woman.  I also want to start excising to lose some weight so when I do go out I will feel more confident in myself.
I also want to go back to the Adam and Eve store, only this time I want to go in there dressed as a  woman.  That way she can take her time looking at dildos, vibrators and butt plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment