Wednesday, January 22, 2020

1-22-2020

It has taken me a while to get back into the mood of being a complete woman.  Today is the day I am completely dressed as a woman wearing makeup, perfume and earrings.  It feels so wonderful and right.  I have some bills to make out and the woman in me wanted to do it.  So she gets to do it and she may be the one doing it from now on.  In the near future she will doing it with manicure hands and nails and once she has made the bills out she will take them out and mail them at the post office.  There is three things I need before going out dressed as a woman, I need some more silicone breast inserts, a wig and a woman's coat.  Once I have those and the divorce is final I won't care who sees me. I will be living my life my way.  Whenever I am dressed as a woman all I can think about is getting fucked as a woman.  I would love to be someone's housewife.
I need some stamps I thought I had enough out in my vehicle which I walked out there when I was completely dressed as a woman an looked.  I removed my makeup, took off my dress and earrings and now I have on drab attire but still have on my panties, pantyhose and bra.  Here shortly I will go out and buy some stamps to mail my bills.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Keep going out dressed in various ways. Tasks are so much more fun that way! sara

    ReplyDelete