Monday, January 27, 2020

01-27-2020

I need a few things from the grocery store, going there under-dressed as a woman with perfume on. I also have on woman's jeans and a drab shirt.  I wll need to shop for a woman's shirt/blouse to wear with my woman's jeans.  I will also need a couple of woman's coats.
I need some lettuce, hair dye to cover up my gray hair, sanitary napkins and may get another bottle of hair remover lotion.
I ordered another set of breast enhancers this morning and a couple of strapless bras from Her-Room.
It felt wonderful being out under-dressed as a woman wearing woman's jeans, I really wanted too wear my straight leg woman's jean but opted for the wide bottom jeans.  I think the straight leg fit me better, in the near future I will wear them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment