Tuesday, February 11, 2020

02-11-2020

She finally got the divorce papers signed and notarize, I sent them off to the attoney, now just waiting for it to be over and done with.
Hopefully in the next couple of months I can start going out the way I feel I am and that is a sissy who enjoys dressing as a woman.
Starting today I will be wearing panties and a bra 24/7/365 days a year.
Right now I do have my panties and bra on with some lip gloss, eyeliner and perfume.
I still want a breast pump the kind nursing mothers use but will have to wait as I owe on my taxes.
I will go out in the couple of month and shop for woman's clothes and ask to try them on before buying them.  I won't care who sees me buying them or what the sales women has to say.
I will get a manicure and in the summer go for a pedicure.  As my hair gets longer I will get me ears pierced and my hair colored and styled.
I will get a couple of woman's swimsuits to lay out in the sun to get that feminine tan.
Next year this time I will ne living as a woman with something extra between her legs.

1 comment: