Saturday, February 15, 2020

02-15-2020

I just done something that I haven't for five years and that I glue on a set of silicone breast.  I have have had them and would let them ride in my bra but today after spending about an hour getting back into a feminine mood.  I decided to glue them on, I have a couple of errands to run this evening with a coat on I think I will be fine considering I am doing the errands in male mode I will be under-dressed as a woman with perfume on.
I have a few more items to get before I can start going out as a woman.  That will happen and the errands I am doing  this evening could be done as a woman.
I did order another dress and some tops from J.C.  Penny today.  I have a wig coming next week along with some more lingerie.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sharon

    I hope you don’t mind me contacting you, my name is KaT/ K@T and I have a Blog/ Website called www.katscandy.com where I predominantly like to post Sissy & Bimbo Art.

    The reason I’m contacting you is to ask if you would like to Exchange Website Links?
    http://www.katscandy.com/p/links.html

    If you’re interested Sharon, my Email address is:
    *** kaokatt @ google mail.com ***(No Spaces).
    And I look forward to hopefully hearing from you.

    Best Pink & Fluffi Wishes
    KaT

    ReplyDelete