Tuesday, February 18, 2020

02-18-2020

I have been wearing panties more and more along with my bra, first thing in the morning I put my bra back on.  It has gotten to the point I feel I need to wear a bra and panties all day long.  For it being this time of year I also wear pantyhose and it feels wonderful, I wear all of these under my drab attire but here slowly I am building up my feminine attire and will start wearing it out to do my errands  I will need to get some woman's flat shoes to wear.  By end of year I am hoping I will going out to do my errands as a woman.  I also want to go out as a woman to a club or two and wouldn't mind going on a date as a woman.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fabulous when wearing a bra, panties, and hose is what feels "normal"? When having your little cock tucked away, your toes squeezed into pointed stilettos, and a bra snug around your chest are just regular everyday feelings? When sliding a pair of pantyhose onto your legs is as easy and familiar as slipping into socks? Sigh...
    Ciao! Elise

    ReplyDelete