Monday, March 22, 2021

03-021-2021

 Finally got around to using my hair remover lotion yesterday and it feels wonderful not having any body hair. I will be using it at least once a week to keep it all off.

I need to start looking at some woman's swimsuits as I need and want to work on a feminine tan this year, I am thinking of a two piece this year.. I also need some more woman's tank tops, shorts and woman's sandals.

I will continue to douche and insert tampons just not like I used to, I will limit them to about five days a month. Instead of three weeks out of the month like I was doing. I still wear a sanitary napkin everyday in my panties and change it at least three times a day. I do enjoy wearing woman's deodorant, scented body lotion and perfume whenever I am going out regardless of how I am dressed.

I need to start wearing woman's shorts and tops along with the sandals when out shopping. I will have to carry a purse as I know there won't be any pockets to carry anything in. I will have to wear some makeup as well. Seems like I have my summer planned out. 

I found a swimsuit at J.C.Penny's website that I liked it is a two piece that I ordered this morning the top is larger then the bottom which should fit as I ordered my size in the top and the bottom in my size. I will try both on when it comes.

I will plant some bushes along my fence line to screen from the road, don't really care if hot looking neighbor sees me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment