Saturday, March 27, 2021

03-27-2021

 A couple of months ago I wouldn't have thought twice about going out  wearing a bra and some makeup on. Yesterday that is what I wanted to do, I was completely under-dressed as a woman including bra, had on a woman's top and blue jeans. I had applied my foundation, face powder, eyes shadow and lip gloss. As we are still required to wear a mask figure I could get by wearing lip gloss. I also had on a pair of woman's flat shoes but I was taking an extra pair of drab shoes to wear in a store.

Before I even made it out of the hallway I went and removed my makeup, remove the top and bra, changed into drab jeans and a tee shirt.

I really need to get back into dressing as a woman and going out with woman's clothes on. I really do enjoy wearing woman's lingerie, pantyhose and makeup. Just need to start doing it again and taking small steps.

1 comment:

  1. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete