Tuesday, March 16, 2021

03-16-2021

 It felt good wearing panties and a pad all day yesterday, wore my bra up until I went to bed last night it felt wonderful also.

Sometime this week I will use the hair remover lotion all over my body. I brought some new nail polish yesterday and I might try it out after losing the body hair.

I need to get a couple of purses for every day use, the two I got are for a more dressy style occasion. Woman's slacks and jeans aren't made to carry anything in the pockets. So if I wear them out I will need a purse to carry my stuff in. I thought yesterday how nice a purse would be as I didn't have enough pockets to stick my glasses, cell phone and shopping list in.

Probably need to shop for summer wear such as tank tops, shorts, sandals, light weight dress and a woman's swimsuit. I want to lie out in the sun or work when the sun is out to get a woman's tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment