Thursday, March 18, 2021

03-18-2021

 Still haven't used the hair remover lotion, looking more like Sunday might be the best day to do it. I am back to wearing panties and a pad everyday. Today after taking a shower I sprayed some perfume on the donned panties with a pad, bra a woman's top and sweat pants for now. The bra feels so good on my chest that it is keeping my nipples hard. I may have to put on a pair of nipple clamps that I have.

My feminine self has written another letter to my second ex-wife telling her that she wants to be her BFF and that she is going to Easter services as the woman she is. From Easter forward wherever she goes she will do it as a woman and come summer she will be lying out in the sun wearing a woman's swimsuit. She would also like to meet her for brunch/dinner and go out shopping as two women. It hasn't been mailed yet but she wants to do it soon.

I don't think it will go over well and will probably never hear anything about it, unless she sees her out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment