Monday, May 3, 2021

05-03-2021

 I was having second thoughts about getting into my feminine mode today. That was until I went onto pinterest and seen a couple of photos and made my nipples hard. That is the way I know I am a sissy at heart when my nipples get hard and start tingling. Being born a male for most that thing between their legs would get hard, not this male his nipples get hard.

It will take a little longer in the shower as I need to shave my body, then douche and insert a tampon. Before donning lingerie I will apply scented body lotion then spray myself with perfume, don panties with a sanitary napkin, bra, pantyhose, woman's jeans, drab shirt and loafers. I am almost tempted to wear woman's slacks, a woman's blouse and woman's shoes. Of course I would then have to carry a purse and everyone that would see me would know I am a sissy.

Maybe when it turns cooler I will wear that outfit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment