Thursday, May 27, 2021

05-27-2021

I keep thinking if I didn't live in the country with animals to take care, I would be living as a female right now.

I often wonder if I still lived in a subdivision how I would be female most of my time if not all of my time. The same way if I lived in an apartment I would be living as a woman. every moment of the day I would be a female or at least living as one. Doing my grocery shopping or just out window shopping as a woman. I would have seen about taking hormones or getting breast argumentation done to increased my breast size. I would be out excising, sunbathing, taking walks in the park all as a woman.

I think most of the people that transition to a woman have the right mind set, there are a few that can't get in the right mind set that have trouble with transitioning  to a woman.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excuse to me. Put on a pretty top on iver your bra, and a pair of daisy dukes over your panties, and go down to the barn and take care of your chores.

    Be a big girl, not a little sissy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is an excuse but the male side is the one paying all of the bills. I not interested in living in poverty to just live out my life as a woman.

      Delete
    2. I am sorry. You should progress at your own pace. When I reread my post, it seemed so judgmental. I just wanted to be encouraging.

      Delete