Wednesday, May 5, 2021

05-05-2021

 The woman came late last evening to give me the money owed. This morning it has cooled down and really hard to get back into feminine mode. I need to move an excising machine into another room where I can dress as a woman while using it. My fingernails are growing out, I need to shape them and I will be able to put nail polish on them. I have clear nail polish I may put on them but would rather apply the same color as my toenails. It would be nice to have the same color on my lips as well.

Hopefully by October my hair will be long enough to get it styled in a feminine style and I can go out as a woman.

I am still wanting to go to a Adam & Eve store dressed as a woman and purchase a few items. Time will tell if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment