Wednesday, May 19, 2021

05-19-2021

 As much as I want to live full time as a woman at this point and time I can't. I live in a rural area and have animals outside that I need to take car of. I understand some women do it but not this woman. I will need to sell everything that I have gotten as a male. Move into an apartment somewhere and be a woman full time.

To be able to go about my life as a woman doing everything and going everywhere as a woman.

I will need to get a smaller vehicle than what I drive now, I may just save up and buy a second vehicle to drive this fall through spring. I should be able to go out in the evenings and on the weekends as a woman. May even be able to travel for at least overnight somewhere.

Until then at once a week if not more I will spend my day completely dressed as a woman including makeup and perfume. I will start lining out in the sun in my woman's swimsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment