Thursday, May 1, 2014

05-01-2014

I haven't been in the mood to cross-dress but that has changed earlier this week.  I got to looking at some woman's tops and the urge came back luckily I had some hair remover feminine  douche on hand.  I am now hairless and have nail polish on my toenails.  I have about an hour worth of chores left to do outside.  I will then come back in take a shower using some scented body wash, apply scented body lotion then douche and insert a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I will use my vibrating dildo after about 30-minutes I will take it out and insert a regular flow tampon into my love hole.  Then spray perfume on my body and get dressed as a woman including makeup, jewelry and a wig.  I still have some house work to do and I will do it as a woman.
If I didn't have to pick up a trailer this evening I think I would have went out for a drive as a woman.  There is always next week to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment