Monday, May 5, 2014

05-05-2014

I couldn't stand it anymore I had to become a woman today, I do need a few things from the store of which when I leave I will more likely be underdressed as a woman.  For now I have used hair remover lotion, showered applied scented body lotion, used a feminine douche and have inserted a super plus tampon to help hold it in.  Once flushed out I then headed to the bedroom to use my vibrating dildo and it felt wonderful.  I then inserted a regular flow tampon, sprayed myself with perfume then don panties with a sanitary napkin, coffee color pantyhose, slip on my heels, my all-in-one black body brief, woman's robe and started to apply makeup.  I then went and slip in my silicone breasts into my bra.
I really do need to go Wally world but need to do it in male mode, the makeup I have on should be fine as long as I keep my sunglasses on.  Now this evening I may apply more to the eyes plus apply lip gloss and blush.  I will also put on earrings and rings on my fingers this evening.
I am hoping that I can go out for a drive to a post office to snail mail some bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment