Tuesday, May 13, 2014

05-13-2014

Just received an email stating that my order from Lane Bryant is in a the local store.  I will be going out in the morning underdressed as a woman with some makeup and perfume on to pick it up.  I also want to stop at the PayLess shoe store and look at woman's shoes flats and something to wear outside when I have on my woman's swimsuit.
I have an order from Macy's coming tomorrow also, I had placed an order for some panties. 
I have also placed an order for some dresses from Jessica London, should be here next week I guess.  Looks like I will be dressing more as a woman in the coming weeks and months.
By late fall I do want to go out and do some grocery shopping and window shopping as a woman.  I also want to start going out to a support group and to a club or two dressed as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment