Sunday, September 14, 2014

09-14-14

For the last couple of days have been really stressful around my home and I am thinking that this afternoon will be the time to relive that stress.
I will start by applying nail polish to my toenails, apply hair remover lotion let it set for five minutes at least, rinse it off in the shower, apply scented body lotion, use a feminine douche, insert a super plus tampon and hope to hold it in twenty to thirty minutes.  Once flushed out, lube my vibrating dildo and insert it into my love hole working it in and out until I can't stand it anymore.  I will then insert a regular flow tampon back into my love hole, spray myself with perfume and proceed to get dressed as a woman including makeup, jewelry and a wig.
I will also do the same thing for the next few days to week.  Hopefully one night or evening this week I can go out as a woman to snail mail some letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment