Saturday, September 20, 2014

09-19-14

It took until today for me to get into my feminine mood and it has felt great so far.  The flushing out of my system by using a feminine douche does wonders for a person's soul.  The use of the vibrating dildo also done wonders for the soul.
I am sitting here with nail polish on my toenails, regular flow tampon in my love hole, perfume sprayed on, panties with a sanitary napkin in them, coffee color pantyhose, silicone breast glued on, black slip on heels, black all-in-one body brief and a swim suit cover up on.  It felt so wonderful and right that I was dressed in woman's lingerie.  I felt the need to masturbate and when I did I lost my need to be dressed as a woman.  I still have the nail polish on my toenails plus I kept the panties with sanitary napkin in them but everything else came off.
 I would like to go out as a woman next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment