Monday, February 5, 2018

02-04-2018

Here in a little while I will be able to masturbate once again, I haven't been able to do it for a couple of weeks.  I have been looking forward to cumming in my hand and eating it.  To savor the taste of my own cum.
I need to get a good supply of razors to that I can shave off some unwanted body hair.  I will need to shave it all off and every time when I take a shower to keep shaving it off.  I also need to get some hair dye as I have been letting it grow out, I will see how long I can go before the spouse says something about getting it cut.  I really don't think she will say anything about it getting long.
My spouse started a new job today, she will be working about five day a week and be gone about 8 to 10 hours a day.  Once I find some extra money that Post Office box will become a reality along with some bra's and panties to start with.  Then onto feminine hygiene products and vibrating dildo.
I will have to take baby steps but I will get back to where I was in time.

2 comments:

  1. Love feminine hygiene thingies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, especially feminine douche, tampons and sanitary napkins.

      Delete