Monday, February 12, 2018

02-12-2018

Once taxes are done next week I will know when I can get a post office box and to start ordering some bra's and panties.
I am looking forward to wearing a bra and a panty again. 
My new wife and I have already sleep in separate beds so losing my body hair shouldn't be a problem.  The same can be said for wearing panties, bra might be a bit different at times but for the most part should be able to wear it also.  I will have to make sure I get the same sanitary napkins the step-daughter uses.  I will also make sure I get the same perfume they both use.
Another thing I need to do, I need to go shopping for a couple of dildos, one to use on myself and another one to use on my wife as I can't get hard anymore.  I do get hard just not a normal male does, I have to be dressed as a woman.  I would like to use it on her while I would be licking her juices and maybe I could get her to use a strap on dildo on me.
Later this week will invest in a women's razor to shave my body hair off, I would rather use hair remover lotion but it stinks for a couple of days and I can't have that.
I will also be doing my thing here in an hour or so and will lick it out of my hand, love tasting my own cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment