Wednesday, February 7, 2018

02-07-2018

What I could really use about now would be permission by the wife and step-daughter  to get as feminine as I could become by myself.
First off I would apply nail polish to my toenails,second  have a couple of bottle of hair remover lotion, once they would spread all over my body and have waited about ten minutes or less.  Rinsed it all off, apply scented body all over my body.  Next I would take an feminine douche as an enema  and insert a super plus tampon to help hold it in., While I would waiting on the douche to do it magic I would go ahead and spray perfume on, don a bra and glued on my silicone breast and start on my foundation.  Once I was flushed out I would use a vibrating dildo on myself and after multiple orgasms I would go ahead and stick another well lubricated tampon back inside if me, don panties with a sanitary napkin in them.  Don pantyhose and heels along with a control brief and finish applying my makeup.
Then it would be whatever my wife and step-daughter wanted me to wear.  Allowed them to style my hair, be taken out to have a manicure done then off to have my ears pierced and then some more shopping for women's attire.
To be able to dress and live as a woman when it is the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment