Saturday, February 1, 2014

2-01-2014

In doing my errands yesterday I still didn't make it to the grocery store.  I'll be headed that way here shortly, by the way I will be under-dressed as a woman but without makeup on.
Right now I have my last feminine douche and a super plus tampon inside of me,  I will be buying two boxes of feminine douche, two bottles of hair remover, foundation, eye liner and makeup sponges.  I will also buy a few grocery items.
Once I get back home I will use the hair remover and another douche as I want to use my vibrating dildo on myself.  I will then get dressed as a woman and do some house cleaning and I will have glued on a pair of silicone breast.
I have ordered some tops and a pair of woman's jeans from Roman's, hopefully I will be dressed as a woman when it arrives.  I am hoping to stay dressed as a woman for the month or more and hope my hot neighbor can see me as a woman out working in her garden this year.  I hope to sun bath as a woman this year also.

No comments:

Post a Comment