Thursday, February 6, 2014

2/6/2014

I had wanted to get into my feminine mood today but I have to go to another funeral home to see an friend laid to rest.
Hopefully I can become a sissy woman on Friday through the weekend.  I will use my hair remover again on Friday, douche and insert a tampon or two then apply scented body lotion all over my body and get dressed as a woman including makeup, jewelry and perfume.
I do hope the weather changes soon as I keep shopping on the internet for feminine clothes.  I really need to shop locally for them that way everybody can see what a sissy I am.  I can always go shopping for more woman's shoes and a purse or two.  I do need a pair of woman's deck/pool shoes and a over size bag to carry my sun bathing accessories.
I do want to go and get a pedicure and a manicure done.  Once my hair gets longer hopefully by the fall I want to get my ears pierced also.

No comments:

Post a Comment