Sunday, February 16, 2014

2-16-2014

I am having an overwhelming urge to get into my feminine mood today.  I need some business envelopes that I have been wanting to buy for the last three weeks but haven't as of yet.
I do have a couple of things that I need to do today as my male self but that urge is there and she usually gets her way.  If she can wait until tomorrow I will promise her I will stay as a woman all day and will use the vibrating dildo on her as she has fell in love with it.
She will more then likely will want to go for a drive should it warm up but she really needs to get her nails done, then she can go anywhere her heart desires.
I do know she wants to go to a club with the possibility of picking up somebody or having somebody pick her up and making her behave like the woman she wants to be.
One errand done now to get the other one done and I can become a woman for the week. 
I have a couple of new dresses to try on along with some tops to go with jeans, I may have to look into ordering a pair or two of woman's slacks with some woman's shorts for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment